"Each has his own tree of ancestors, but at the top of all sits Probably Arboreal." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Thursday 12 April 2012

My April blogging project

As I’m not doing much actual research at the moment (apart from getting sidetracked occasionally), I decided I needed to come up with a new blogging strategy. So, I’ve decided to alphabetically work through the surnames in my list and tell you a little bit about my research surrounding one surname from each letter. I think this should take me through to roughly the end of April.  There are eight letters not currently represented in my tree: E, I, O, Q, V, X, Y and Z.  I’m challenging myself to come up with something these to blog about for each of these letters on the allotted day – wish me luck.
Today, A is for Allott – the post will follow a bit later on!
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...